- posted by
Coimbatore Railway station to Isha Yoga Center Cab Fare:Read more
Terms & Conditions
The term Royal Travels or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is # 12/36 - D1, Airport Road, Sitra, Coimbatore 641014, Tamilnadu, India. Our Company GST registration number is 33AJNPB7770l1ZV, at Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, India. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Royal Travels’ prior written consent.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
You are prohibited from posting defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, threatening or unlawful material in our forums or our user feedback sections.
Royal Travels will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Royal Travels to disclose the identity of anyone posting such materials.
Royal Travels may change, edit, or remove any user material or conversations that are illegal, indecent, obscene or offensive, or that violates Royal Travels policies in any way.
Booking can be made online by filling up the booking form provided here. Payment can be made through any of the credit/debit cards listed here. Booking can be made for any person other than card holder also. For that you need to fill up details of card holder for payment and details of user for booking. The use of credit card is totally safe, we use Razor payment gateway for payment. Razor has a SSL encryption technology compliant solution certified by VeriSign. Your card details are not shared.
If in case the booked vehicle does not show up in our booking system, full refund will be made. In case despite our best effort to provide punctual service, an untoward event of delay in the service occurs, it can be made up by providing an alternate vehicle or full refund will be arranged as per informed choice.
Duty slip is to be filled by the customer, no disputes entertained. Starting and closing km. Km calculated from our Office to Office. Driving speed of the vehicle as per the directions of the local transport authority only. Parking charges, Toll and entry fees and Interstate permit & tax etc. to be paid by the customer. (Driver will guide these things).
You are selecting Dropping duty fixed basis tariff, and then it is applicable for direct dropping point only. (No any other deviation), If any deviation in the dropping route or point the charges should be extra.
On unavailability of desired vehicle, a similar vehicle of other make or an upper class vehicle will be provide (on actual cost). Insisting on travelling on UN motor-able bad roads will not be accepted.
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
1. Km and Time are calculated from office to office. (To avoid disputes later user is requested to write reporting time, kms and releasing time and km in his/her own hand writing on duty slip.)
2. Parking, Toll charges and Inter State Permit Charges & Taxes will be charged extra as per actual receipts wherever applicable.
3. One day is equal to one calendar day (From Midnight 12.00 to Midnight 12.00.)
4. Cabs that are booked for outstation should not be use for local usage.
5. The final amount will be calculated on actual travelled distance(km) and days.
6. AC will not work in hill areas or stopped / parked vehicle.
7. Driver Allowance will be extra if the driver drives between 10.00pm to 6.00am.
8. If any deviations in route for the dropping duty (Fixed) tariff it will be charged extra.
9. The Royal Travels reserves the right to provide an alternative equivalent vehicle in the similar or higher segment (as applicable) if the car model booked is unavailable.
10. We will not be responsible for any loss of man power due to any technical failure of vehicle/loss of third party, all vehicles are comprehensively insured, and the same may be claimed from insurance company.
11.Tariff is subject to change view hike in fuel prices with mutual understanding.
12. As per Govt policy Royal Travels collect GST (Service Tax) and Online Tranasaction Charges for Online Payment, Both Charges reflected (Showing) in GST coloum.
Note : All Disputes are subject to Coimbatore Jurisdiction only.